Day 23 – “Healthy Living” Bonus Tip 2
Maintaining Optimal Health…What’s Next? Finding Your Why!
Watch This Video (4:40 minutes). Then Read This Message!
*** Watch a video each day (below or on the program home page) for the next 24 days! YES, A Simple and Easy Review! Or, review a video per week over the next half year. If you keep seeing and practicing these health habits they will become part of you and not work but something you enjoy! Really it’s true!…These health habits when practice daily will change your life forever!
* Each video has a short written message with links to further reading for reinforcement of the 9 Diet and 3 Lifestyle practices that are the core of this 21 Day Program and your health transformation. Good health is about practicing and reinforcing good habits!
The key is to:
* Review material regularly until it’s part of you…
* AND DON’T QUIT!
- Day 0 – Welcome to the Program! Here’s What I Want You To Do Next!
- Day 1 – Daily Salad To Transform Your Health!
- Day 2 – Take the “No Dairy” 21 Day Challenge
- Day 3 – Three Fruits Daily…Good Health Is That Easy!
- Day 4 – Just Walk 15 Minutes Daily for a Healthy Mind and Body!
- Day 5 – How to Order and Make A Power Smoothie While Traveling
- Day 6 – How To Make A “Life Saver” Bean Dip!
- Day 7 – How to Find and Make A PowerAging Soup!
- Day 8 – Be “Oil Free” for 21 Days!
- Day 9 – Eat Beans Daily! They Produce More Than “Wind”!
- Day 10 – Making Carbs Your Friend – It’s Easy!
- Day 11- Just Breathe ~ Just Be Still ~
- Day 12 – How to Shop Healthy and Fast!
- Day 13 – Stocking Your Home and Hotel with Healthy Living Foods
- Day 14 – How to “Eat Out in The Fast Lane”
- Day 15 – Discover Your Food Sensitivities! Eat From the “BED Food” List!
- Day 16 – Eat Less Than a Palm Full of Animal Food Daily
- Day 17 – Nuts and Seeds are Good for You!
- Day 18 – Get Stronger Anywhere Anytime!
- Day 19 – Conquering Your Food Cravings!
- Day 20 – What’s A Good Diet? Take The Pizza Platter Test!
- Day 21- Image Your Perfect State of Health and Performance!
- Day 22 – Take the “Ain’t Got Meat Challenge”
- Day 23 – Maintaining Optimal Health…What’s Next?
Kirk’s 21 Day PowerAging Program for Business Travelers (E-Book, 80 pages, PDF). Print out pages 15 and 16 of your E-Book an overview of the whole program and contains BED Food List (low allergy food list). Put copies in your car, office, luggage, home, bed stand, etc.!
“Staying Healthy in the Fast Lane: 9 Simple Steps to Optimal Health and Real Healthcare Reform” by Kirk Hamilton (PDF version, 261 pages)
Right Now I want you to:
Watch Today’s Video.
Be and Stay Well
***You can contact Kirk with a short health/medical question at Health Associates Medical Group at 916-489-4400 8-9 a.m. Mon – Fri PST***